About Dr. Gallo
Dr. Gallo was born in Vermont; he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Iowa, and his Doctorate degree from the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine (now referred to as the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Sciences). He completed his residency at the Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School, and now serves as an adjunct clinical professor for the CHA podiatric surgical residency program.
Dr. Gallo is an active member of the following professional memberships:
- American Association of Podiatric Practice Management
- American Board of Lower Extremity Surgeons
- American College of Podiatric Orthopedics
- American College of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
- Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Society
He has been a member of the surgical staff at Emerson Hospital in Concord, MA for over 25 years, and served as the former Chief of Podiatric Surgery, Treasurer of Medical Staff, and Chair of Medical Records.
Dr. Gallo has been a resident of Windham, NH for over 20 years. In his free time, he enjoys fly fishing, cooking, reading, and spending quality time with his wife, Bonnie, and two children, Shilanna and Christopher.